We’re looking for a technically-minded customer success agent to join our growing team.
We’re a small outstanding team based in Moncton, New Brunswick with close to 1800 clients all over the world. Our team has been the secret behind making our company successful thus far and we’re looking for more people with the right skills and personality to helps us power things up and bring things to next level.
Our company culture is practiced from these simple principles:
- Customer service is the foundation of our company, and it’s the job of every team member regardless of their titles.
- We’re building more than just software. We’re helping our customers better manage their time and be more successful in their day to day work life.
- There are no silos or egos around here. Product, marketing and customer service all communicate and help each other to make the product better every day.
- We are all about mutual respects, cooperation and a good joke.
The person we are looking to hire for this position:
- Is ready to jump into our software and explore every inch of it to understand how it works so you can explain it to others.
- Communicates through email and over the phone in a clear, concise and friendly way. Requires as few back and forth emails as possible to delight customers, solve their problems and turn them into raving fans (if they aren’t already).
- Scheduling and conducting web demos of all our products for both our internal and external stakeholders.
- Aid and support with company account set-ups and maintenance.
- Collaborate with various resources to create, maintain and train on new documentation and or process implementation.
- Is a people-person first and foremost and loves solving problems for others.
- Has deep empathy for customers experiencing problems, and responds appropriately to their emails or call in a friendly, sympathetic or apologetic manner.
- Is technically proficient, uses the web constantly, and understands how software and browsers work on basic level
- Can handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Is a self-starter, has a strong initiative, and is internally motivated
- Is excellent with organizational and time management skills
- Can multitask and navigate between multiple software applications simultaneously
Education: Post -secondary diploma or degree
Experience: 1-2 years in similar role, Sales experience, Technical Writing, is all considered an asset
Language: Fluency in both written and spoken English and French is considered an asset.
The person we will hire will enjoy:
Competitive salary | Health, dental and life benefits | Retirement plan | Yearly bonuses | Paid vacation time | Monday to Friday work week | 11 statutory holidays off | Book club, yes that’s right get paid to read | Subsidized gym membership at Goodlife | Bi-weekly paid lunches | All you can eat snacks and drinks | FREE, all you can drink coffee all day, everyday
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please forward your resume and a thoughtful cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline to apply is June 14 th, 2017