We’re excited to announce we have a new qualification and training tracker module! Talent is now available in beta.
Talent helps you manage and document training, certifications, licenses, accreditations, and other qualifications. You can also track additional talents such as language proficiency, education, professional memberships, and give recognition.
As we work towards growing PurelyHR into an all-in-one HR solution, Talent is another important step in that direction.
Your Qualification and Training Tracker Hub
Professional development is key to employee satisfaction and engagement. It shows employees they are valued, allows for them to grow their skill sets, and prepares them for more responsibility within their existing (or new) role. Our goal with Talent is to provide a central hub for you to manage all of this and to help facilitate professional development in your organization.
Another chief concern in this area is compliance. It’s important to maintain proper documentation, stay on top of expiring qualifications, and quickly and easily facilitate the renewal process.
Let’s take a closer look at Talent to see how it can help you with these tasks.
Key features of Talent
- Manage employee qualifications: certifications, training, licenses, and accreditations.
- Assign qualifications to staff in a few clicks.
- Track additional talents: education, language proficiency, professional memberships, and give recognition.
- Stay compliant by tracking expirations, renewals and ensuring you have proper documentation.
- Create robust talent profiles for your employees with qualification and talent tabs added to your employee profiles in the Staff module.
- Send training materials quickly and easily when assigning qualifications to staff.
Ready to give Talent a try?
If you already subscribe to PurelyHR, click here to log in and try it for yourself. You can also book a demo with our Customer Success team.
If you’re new to PurelyHR, start your free 21-day trial now. No credit card required and no obligation to upgrade. Prefer a guided tour? Book a demo for a live walkthrough with our Customer Success team.
If you would like to provide feedback on this module while it’s in beta, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear what features you think could make Talent even better!